Leadership people on a day-to-day basis can be challenging. It can be a daunting task to lead your colleagues through discussions in a business-like manner if you are new to people management. In this program we apply a well-researched framework and populate it with ideas, examples, and relevance to those beginning the Leadership Journey.
- How do I lead my team?
- What is Leadership?
- What will my team look like at the end of my tenure?
- What is different now that I’m the leader?
- How can I lead my colleagues effectively?
In this workshop we apply a well-researched framework and populate it with ideas, examples, and relevance to those beginning the Leadership Journey.
Leaders at their Best
- Inspire a Vision
- Model the Way
- Embed trust
- Encouraging the Heart
- Maximise Opportunities
Our intention is to keep this a baseline approach, so that the participants get real understanding, value and practical ideas on how to manage the people side of their responsibilities. The “W.I.I.F.M.” (What’s In It For theM) principle is the key – stepping into the other person’s point of view.
At the end of the day this program has to give your people some real benefits. They have to use their skills and insights to make their Leadership job easier and more effective. This will free up time and stress so they can successfully get on with the other aspects of their role. We acknowledge the management side of their position and clarify the leadership aspect of those same activities.
Some of the important aspects we will discuss and explore will be:
- How to have the difficult conversations with good outcomes.
- How to motivate and inspire your team.
- How to manage conflict and learn an approach you can apply with friends, family and colleagues.
- How to adapt your leadership ‘style’ and personality to make your job easier.
This is a foundation program.